Troubleshooting for Wellness Hive Products
Welcome to Wellness Hive's support page for our Targeted Light Therapy devices. We're committed to ensuring you have a smooth and effective therapy experience. If you're facing technical issues or have questions about your device, you're in the right place. Dive in for quick solutions and tips to optimize your light therapy sessions. Your wellness is our top priority.
- Before first use make sure that your device has full charge.
- The wand is activated by contact with moisture. If you have trouble activating the wand, try adding a bit of moisture to your skin by either a damp cloth onto the skin or using the wand with your favorite serum or cream.
- If trouble activating still occurs, try dampening your fingers, as possible, and touching the head to see if it will turn on.
- Do not put away damp, as it may activate while not being used.
- Charging can occur with either the magnetic base or travel charger provided.
- During charging, the white status light on the wand handle should illuminate. If it is not illuminated remove from charger cord or base and wipe bottom of the wand clean.
- If still not charging check the connections to both the power source and charger to base.
- Charging in the base should allow the Wand to be placed in either facing full front (logo to logo) or facing in reverse (logo opposite of logo). If one way is not working try rotating to the other direction.
- If the travel charger is not working reverse the rotation of the connector to bottom of the wand.
- If one charging method is not working, try the other to determine if there is a issue with the Wand or the charging method.
Maintenance / Cleaning
- Wipe the wand, especially the massage head with a clean, slightly damp cloth after use. Then wipe dry so it does not activate inadvertanlty.
- DO NOT RINSE
- DO NOT use any other cleaning products on the wand or charging base.
- This product is designed to be part of a daily skin care routine.
- This product can be utilized with your favorite face serum or moisturizer.
BeeRadiant Facial Mask
- Make sure that the remote is securely connected to the mask with the supplied cable.
- By default the intensity and time is set to the lowest levels. As you become more familiar with your personal preference increase the intensity and time while the mask is secured in position.
- Before using for the first time make sure that the charge level of the remote is full, as noted in the upper right corner of the remote screen by a full battery symbol.
- If the remote is not charging, check that the connections are secure to both power source and into the remote power port. Check that there is no debris or moisture in connectors and ports.
- Do not allow to charge for more than 24 hours.
Maintenance / Cleaning
- Wiping the mask with a very slightly damp and clean soft cloth is recommended after use.
- If a deeper cleaning is required it is permitted to utilize 70% alcohol wipes infrequently.
- Do NOT clean with any other products. If you have mistakenly done so, please wipe away immediately, wipe with damp cloth, and wipe dry.
- Before starting any session make sure that the mask fits snuggly and comfortably.
- Introduce Light Therapy Device slowly into your routines; start with a lower intensity and timer to understand your comfort level and personal response to the different Light Therapy wavelengths.
If using for General Skincare support:
- Utilize on a clean and dry face.
- Rotate between Red only and Red & NIR modes; Start with Red only mode for a few session, then add Red & NIR into the rotation.
- Develop a schedule that start slow and ramps up to a higher level over the course of a 5 days. Use for an additional 5 days at the high level and then start to ramp down into maintenance mode.
- Maintenance is recommended 1 to 2 times a week at moderate to high intensity and time for Red & NIR mode.
If using for Acne support:
- Utilize the Blue wavelength on a clean and dry face.
- Develop a schedule that starts slow and ramps up to a higher level over the course of a 5 days. Use for an additional 5 days at the high level and then start to ramp down into maintenance mode.
- Maintenance is recommended 1 to 2 times a week at moderate to high intensity.
- Starting Session:
- The Panel is turned on by pressing the mode button, which has arrows.
- Eye Protection:
- If new to Red Light Therapy it's a good idea to start with the protective eyewear provided or close your eyes during the session.
- If the panel is too bright, try adjusting intensity levels using the button with a sun like image.
- If still having issues finding a comfortable brightness, try to adjust the panel face up or down, as it is still pointed at the target session area but so that the lights are angled away from the eyes.
- If still having trouble finding a comfortable position, use the goggles included.
- In general, as you move further away from the face of the panel the amount of time needed for a session is increased.
- Start with shorter durations, such as 5-10 minutes, especially if you're new to light therapy.
- Over time, and based on your comfort level, you can increase the duration. However, avoid overexposing any area to reduce risks of discomfort or skin issues.
- Choosing the Wavelength:
-660nm (Red): Useful for skin health and superficial tissue. It may help improve skin tone, collagen production, and reduce wrinkles. It is also visible by the human eye.
- 850nm (NIR): Penetrates deeper into the body, potentially benefiting muscle recovery, inflammation reduction, and joint pain relief. NIR Light (850nm) is outside of the human eye's ability to pick up and will appear extremely dim or not visible at all.
- Under the digital display are 2 indicator lights with "R" for Red Light and "I" for NIR Light status.
- Placement and Positioning:
- Place the panel in a stable location where it can't easily be knocked over.
- Depending on the target session area the panel may be upright on the stand, on it's side, or laying flat on a surface.
- For targeted therapy, position the panel 6-12 inches away from the skin. This distance can vary based on individual preference and desired intensity.
- Skin Sensitivity:
- If you have particularly sensitive skin or any pre-existing skin condition, consult a dermatologist or healthcare professional before starting light therapy.
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if you notice any adverse reactions.
Due to the nature of this panel it is suitable to a wide range of uses.
Please share what your preferred settings are for your specific targeted sessions so we can share with others.
Wound Recovery (Surgery recovery & scar healing):
- Place panel 6 inches from the wound.
- Red & NIR on full intensity.
- 15 minute timer set.
Foot skin spa treatment:
- Put panel flat on floor
- Red & NIR on 50% intensity
- 10 minute timer set.
- Place one or both feet touching on top of panel.
Maintenance / Cleaning
- When not in use, unplug from the source power. This is to help protect form an unwanted thermal incident but also helps keep clear form an accidental tripping hazard.
- It is acceptable to wipe the face with a very slightly damp cloth and then wipe with a dry cloth. Be careful not to drip any moisture into the openings around the sides of the panel.
- There exist no internal components that can be cleaned or replaced; Never attempt to open the panel.
1. Panel Doesn't Turn On:
- Ensure the panel is plugged in properly and the outlet is functional.
- Check for any visible damages or loose parts.
2. One or More LEDs Aren't Working:
- Remember that NIR is not visible to the human eye. If the Red Lights are functioning it is highly likely that NIR is also functioning.
- Ensure all settings are correctly configured. If using only one wavelength, switch to "Both" to check if all LEDs light up.
- If an LED still isn't working after checking settings, contact email@example.com for potential solutions.
3. Controls Aren't Responsive:
- Reset the panel by unplugging it and waiting for a few minutes before plugging it back in.
4. Unexpected Discomfort:
- Reduce the intensity or duration.
- Ensure you're using the correct wavelength for your intended purpose.